Software Investment Banking Director – San Francisco
Compensation Base + Bonus: top end market rates
Oaklands Global are currently working with a leading Investment bank with a growing TMT team in San Francisco. After a very successful year they are now looking to bring in a second year Director to work alongside the Managing Directors in their origination efforts.
After a very successful year they are now looking to bring in a second year Director to work alongside the Managing Directors in their origination efforts.
- Support in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Sell/pitch services/products to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives.
- Project manage junior staff through executing deals
- Take the lead on solving problems which arise in execution and origination.
- Utilising client network to begin originating own transactions
- Actively participate in recruiting and training activities.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- 8-10+ years of M&A experience in Investment Banking
- Previous experience and existing network in the Software sector
- Active book of business in the Software space
- In-depth knowledge of the Software M&A markets as well as demonstrable deal success in the space
- Strong sell-side M&A deal experience and execution capabilities
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to lead transaction processes
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Jason Fontanarosa in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.