Guest Experience Executive
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit a Guest Experience Executive for a reputable client based in London on a permanent basis. The Guest Experience Executive will report to the Operations Supervisor.
The Guest Experience Executive will perform a first-tier job, which means that any client coming into the FBO terminal will be greeted by them. Owning the role of first contact, a Guest Experience Executive is extremely important as a customer will deem the rest of the hospitality/experience setting as good or bad as the first point of contact is portrayed
- Always maintain the safety of team and clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service with a friendly and professional demeanour.
- Greet clients in person and over the phone.
- Assist with seating arrangements and food service.
- Relay orders to the team and ensure timely execution.
- Maintain a clean and organized terminal.
- Assist with event-related tasks and maintenance.
- Escort passengers and crew to and from aircraft.
- Collaborate with third-party partners to deliver outstanding service.
- Follow documented procedures and retain evidence of performance.
- Exercise duty of care and adhere to health and safety policies.
- 1-2 years in aviation, airline, hotel, or hospitality preferred.
- Knowledge of another language is a plus.
- High school education.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service abilities.
- Proficiency in IT skills (MS Office, database management).
- Professional appearance.
- Full driving license.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- High energy level.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Strong client interaction experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical and solutions-driven.
- Team-oriented with effective collaboration skills.
- Manages difficulty and complexity.
- Acts with integrity.
- Innovates and introduces improvements.
- Designs plans for alternative actions.
- Solutions-driven and uses analytical techniques.
- People-oriented with effective teamwork and acknowledgment of others' contributions.
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Rob Woodward in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.