EASA B2 Engineer - AS350 (H125) &/or B412
Oaklands Global is currently seeking an experienced B2 Licensed Engineer to join our esteemed rotary client based in Spain. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute your expertise and skills to a reputable organisation on an initial 12 month period, ending with the opportunity to become the Head of Avionics for the business (performance dependent).
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on rotary aircraft.
- Conduct inspections, repairs, and component replacements as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with aviation regulations and safety standards.
- Collaborate with the maintenance team to achieve operational excellence.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues efficiently.
- Hold a valid EASA B2 License.
- Type rating on one or more of the following: AS350 (H125) or B412
- Proven experience in rotary aircraft maintenance and repair.
- Familiarity with relevant aviation regulations and safety standards. Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities.
- The right to live and work in Spain.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Opportunities for career advancement to Head of Avionics
- 5/2 shift in winter and standby during summer months
- Whilst away from base, the company will provide food, transport and accommodation..
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.