London Biggin Hill
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit an experienced Deputy CAM for a reputable client based in Biggin Hill.
As a Deputy CAM, you will play a vital role in a highly dedicated and self-motivated team. The role offers great career development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Maintaining aircraft records.
- Reviewing maintenance programs.
- Coordinating with maintenance facilities.
- Forecasting and planning maintenance, and tracking modifications.
- In addition covering for the CAMO in their absence.
- Previous experience in a continuing airworthiness management organization role
- Recognized Part M &/or Part CAMO Training Course
- Proficiency in using CAMP planning tool
- Comprehensive understanding of chapter 4 & 5 requirements
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience with business jets (preferred)
- Detail-oriented with excellent English communication skills
- IT proficient with good MS-Office skills
- Minimum 5 GCSEs Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Human factors, EWIS, FTS training
- Full clean driving license required
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Rob Woodward in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.