Compliance Verification Engineer
up to £70,000
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Compliance Verification Engineer with specialism in Structures or Avionics.
- Be able to identify the certification basis for changes, means of compliance demonstration and be able to judge if documentation, testing, analysis etc demonstrate compliance.
- Will need an eye for detail alongside the bigger picture to ensure that the design will work and be compliant in context of the wider change.
- As a CVE you will be a technical expert in your area and be engaged early in programmes to assist in developing concept designs.
- Willing to mentor more junior staff and be open to sharing knowledge and experience. Guiding junior staff through the design and certification process.
- Will also be expected to on occasion complete compilation tasks to ensure people remain current int her skillset.
- Will interact with all the different parts of the organisation involved in the process of getting the job done from procurement of parts to operator or maintainer questions throughout the operating life of the modified aircraft.
- On most projects, our design and certification engineers will have extensive ‘hands-on’ experience at the aircraft during installation
- Experience with design and certification systems on aircraft ideally Part21 J background and within defence would be well suited.
- Be able to take Interface Control Documents (ICD), installation manuals, datasheets etc and pull together designs that not only connect them but understand the systems such that they will function.
- Great at problem solving.
- Understanding of the applicable airworthiness certification standards.
- For Structure – In depth understanding of Stress and fatigue analysis, finite elements analysis etc.
- For Avionics - In depth understanding of electrical/avionic/mission systems etc.
- Desirable to have experience with AutoCAD and/or Solidworks Electrical.
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Morgan Jones in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.