Birmingham & Manchester
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit an experienced C-Check Manager for a reputable client based in Birmingham. This position will oversee maintenance inputs, ensure regulatory compliance, and drive operational excellence.
- Deliver allocated maintenance inputs and projects on schedule.
- Provide assistance to Base Maintenance Management team as needed.
- Line manage all staff within assigned area of responsibility.
- Issue certificates of release to service for specific aircraft types within QA044 Staff Authorisation Document limitations.
- Allocate tasks and responsibilities within work area.
- Maintain progress logs and provide daily production briefings.
- Update senior management as required.
- Develop solutions to meet maintenance targets within budget constraints.
- Ensure daily progress reports for aircraft under maintenance.
- Maintain technical integrity of work under control.
- Ensure conduct and timekeeping standards of allocated staff.
- Maintain allocated work area to high cleanliness standards.
- Conduct husbandry and tool audits, recording findings.
- Conduct formal appraisals of hangar floor staff and advise on training and development opportunities.
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance for the team.
- Conduct DQS self-audits and coordinate responses.
- Assist with quality audit and closure plan implementation.
- Support creation and management of budgets.
- Category B licensed engineers with C certification by aircraft type.
- Must have CAA License, BHX ideally will hold 737 or 757, MAN ideally will hold A320, A330 or 777
- Minimum 5 years Base Maintenance experience as B1 and/or B2 certifying engineer.
- Good working knowledge of Part 145 Aviation Legislation.
- Flexible approach to work in fast-changing environments.
- Excellent communication, management, and interpersonal skills.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life assurance scheme paid at 4x salary.
- Pension contribution is 4%
- Sick pay starts from day 1 at 3 weeks full and 3 weeks half pay, after a years’ service this increases to 6 weeks full and 6 weeks half.
- Access to employee assistance programme
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Rob Woodward in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.