B1 & B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineers
Birmingham & Manchester
Oaklands Global are currently recruiting B1 & B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineers on behalf of one of their leading MRO client based in Birmingham and Manchester.
Are you ready for a career in aviation maintenance that values your skills and offers room for growth? We're on the lookout for Licensed Maintenance Engineers to join our client’s dynamic team.
- Undertake maintenance, repair, and overhaul of customer's aircraft, meeting Part 145 standards.
- Lead and supervise aircraft mechanics and support staff to uphold high maintenance standards.
- Ensure timely and efficient aircraft maintenance for customer satisfaction and on-time performance.
- Part 66 Licence B1
- CAA License, 737/757 for Birmingham and A320/A330/777 for Manchester
- Minimum 3 years' technician experience
- Flexibility in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and supervisory skills
- Full UK Driving Licence essential
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
What our client offers?
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Onsite Parking
- Death in Service Benefit
- Shift is 5,5,4 shift pattern 07:00 – 19:00
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Rob Woodward in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.