Vice President, Investment Banking – Restructuring
Compensation + Bonus: Top End Market Compensation
Our client is the top Restructuring Investment Bank in the country with offices in the United States, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. After a very successful last couple of years, they are looking to grow by bringing on board a restructuring Investment Banking Vice-president with a track record of success in the restructuring space and to join their NYC office.
- Assist in the execution Restructuring deals, and support account coverage with some primary coverage responsibilities with corporate executives, financial sponsors and influencers.
- Complete the full financial valuation, discounted cash flow, pro forma merger, precedent transaction, and comparable company's analyses (including tailoring legal contracts, Net Working Capital calculations, Quality of Earnings analysis, etc).
- Supervise analysts, Associates.
- Prepare pitch books and live deal materials.
- Analyse detailed corporate and financial information.
- Conduct due diligence.
- Create pitches, develop relationships with clients through deal exaction and primary coverage.
- 4-8 years in investment banking, with significant exposure to Restructuring transactions.
- Excellent financial modelling, financial statement analysis, and accounting skills / knowledge
- Ability to work on a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously
- Must be confident using MS Office applications - PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Jason Fontanarosa in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.