Sr Market Intelligence Analyst
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sr Market Intelligence Analyst for a reputable client based in London.
- To support in the development of structural reporting with the aim to share relevant knowledge and provide intelligence to the Aircraft Operations & Safety and Advanced Air Mobilitybusiness lines, mainly around competition, customers, market trends and market overview.
- To provide a deep understanding of the market, evolving trends and dynamics. Analysis includes - Total Addressable Market (TAM), pricing and commercial dynamics (e.g. prices, commercial models, SLAs), forecasted growth rate set for Aircraft Operations & Safety and Advanced Air Mobility.
- AOS - consolidate, document, and evaluate all relevant data & intelligence for AOS where little market analysis exists for what is a very complex market dynamic, to support market position decision making.
- AAM – consolidate, document, and examine both internal and relevant external data & intelligence for AAM, to support go to market position for this new vertical.
- Regular and timely updates/deliverables of market and competitive information for the Executive Leadership Team (ELT), Aviation Leadership Team (ALT) and the ABU including, gathering and preparing data to provide key outcomes and commentary including:
- Market Intelligence Quarterly (news, financials, supply & demand analysis)
- MBR Market & Competitive Intelligence (news, impact analysis)
- Regional assessment decks (market data, trends, modelling)
- Competitive profiles (financials, technology)
- Ad-hoc research on market and competitor information to support business development and long-range business planning for relevant stakeholder groups, including Market model for Strategy team/Airline Briefs for Sales & Commercial teams/Market figures for AOS & AAM teams/Ad-hoc data/insight requests from Marketing team
- Information gathering for bespoke market studies
- Relationship management with external consultants and data vendors:
- Selection of best data sources through collection and understanding of requirements
- Management of vendor relationships, including Valour consultancy for data and reports/Cirium databases
- Provision of key outcomes and commentary resulting from the analysis of the reports and databases and ad-hoc data sources (e.g. Euroconsult, Valour, NSR, TMF) to ALT/ABU
- Focal for collection of market intel received from internal (e.g., Sales) and external sources (e.g., market contacts)
- Creating, managing and sharing the knowledge and information with all relevant stakeholders
- BSc in Economics, Analytics, Econometrics, Business Administration or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Highly analytical and excited about data
- Able to handle large amounts of data and convert complex unstructured information/data sources into easily understood deliverables and communicate these clearly and concisely to colleagues
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau skills
- Motivated and excited to excel and grow
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Airline experience
- Background in BI or MI
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.