Oaklands Global is an internationally recognised recruitment consultancy at the very heart of the exciting and dynamic aviation, aerospace and space industries.
We are a partner of choice for fixed-term, permanent and executive search recruitment solutions, promoting diversity and best practice in each of our searches. Our team of industry specialists work closely with a global network to attract and secure high-calibre professionals across defined verticals including:
- Commercial & Cargo Airlines
- Business Jet Operators
- Helicopter Operators
- Military & Defence sectors
- MRO’s, OEM’s and Airports
- Finance & Leasing
Despite a year that we are sure most of us want to forget, we are continuing to actively hire amazing people to join our recruitment teams.
To support the growth of our business we are looking for an experienced and self-motivated recruitment consultant to join our vibrant office in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Ideal applicants will have a proven recruitment background, be able to work flexibly, develop their own desks and successfully manage the full recruitment life cycle.
In return we can offer a dynamic office environment, above market salaries, competitive commission structures and a variety of other target driven benefits that you’d expect from a class-leading recruitment business.
At Oaklands Global we also strongly believe in personal development and a structured career path. We understand that continuous support and learning is vital to making a successful recruiter and we provide all levels of employees with professional in-house and external training.
- Building on an established portfolio of international clients.
- Business development.
- Identifying and developing new sales opportunities.
- Sourcing and head-hunting candidates through database searches & networking.
- Qualifying candidate’s suitability for a variety of specialist roles throughout the industry.
- Creating and advertising vacancies
- Developing a good understanding of the Aviation and Aerospace industries.
- Managing offers, negotiating packages and finalising placements.
- Establish yourself as a specialist in our sector.ent
Key Skills and Experience
- Interested applicants must have at least 3 year’s successful recruitment experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential and so is a good team working ethic.
- Relationship management and business development skills are essential.
- Aviation, Aerospace or Technical Recruitment experience is advantageous.
Our Benefits Package
Competitive starting salary
Uncapped earning potential
Market leading commission scheme
Excellent career progression
28-33 days holiday
Your Birthday Off
Annual holiday incentives
Monthly Lunch Club
Company Mobile Phone
Dog friendly office
If you seek career with defined and transparent career progression and be surrounded by like-minded, entrepreneurial colleagues in a lively and professional environment, then please contact William Finden for a discreet and confidential chat.