Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Quality Auditor for a reputable client based in the Middle East.
These are permanent opportunities and will require a full relocation.
- Primarily responsible for the planning, preparation and conducting audits and inspections.
- Responsible for the follow-up of corrective actions and the verification of compliance with Airworthiness and GCAA regulations and directives.
- Bachelor’s degree in aviation field or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience with Flight Operations (EASA Air Ops preferred)
- Minimum 5 years Aviation experience in Quality Assurance/Audit position
- Must be a certified Auditor.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic with ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.