Production Planning Engineer
Carterton, West Oxfordshire
Oaklands Global are currently recruiting a Production Planning Engineer. We are on the lookout for motivated Production/Planning professionals that are eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Examine the customer's work pack to make that the contents are within the MOE's description of the AAGDS P145 scope of work.
- Build and assembly of work packages for both scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance.
- Make additional task cards as needed, making sure to identify the complex maintenance jobs.
- Creation of equipment summary reports with information on material call-ups, tools, access needs, and parts. arts.
- Determining the work material that calls for outside agencies and subcontractors' services.
- Examination of the work content, identifying any complicated, safety-sensitive, or critical path tasks.
- Plan and lead pre-input meetings with a variety of stakeholders.
- Follow AAGDS MOE and procedures.
- There will be consideration for recent graduates in a comparable discipline.
- Ability to reside and work in the United Kingdom (Sponsorship is not available for this role)
- Familiarity with the technical paperwork for aircraft.
- Knowledge of the CAMO P145 interface requirements and MAA regulations.
- Good working knowledge of AMOS or a comparable system for a production planning position.
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Morgan Jones in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.