Office Manager - Investment Banking - NYC
$130-175k base plus bonus and full benefits
Are you an experienced Office Manager considering your next career move?
If so, then Oaklands Global might have the perfect role for you. Please read on.
Oaklands Global are currently working with a top tier Investment Bank in New York City. Specialised in Fintech and Insurtech M&A in the middle market space. After a successful year, they are looking to bring on an experienced Office Manager to join their growing team.
- Interact with various executive-level internal clients across the lines of businesses.
- Create and adapt procedures, processes, and techniques aligned with the company's activities and goals.
- Manage complex calendars for multiple managers, coordinate logistics for internal/external meetings, and organize all aspects for offsite conferences and external events.
- Occasionally arrange and coordinate domestic and international travel.
- Process expense reports and train new employees on expense report creation and submission procedures.
- Collaborate with accounting to create and send invoices.
- Assist with staff onboarding and offboarding, including equipment setup and system access.
- Update and maintain health, life, cyber, general liability, and other company insurance policies.
- Maintain current filing system through SharePoint and OneNote, and produce high-quality emails and messages.
- Coordinate recruiting efforts and maintain confidential candidate files.
- Assist in editing spreadsheets and presentations for client meetings.
- Lead and coordinate ad hoc projects as requested by management and support the Managing Director in ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Problem-solving acuity and proactiveness, with an ability to independently identify, troubleshoot, and resolve operational challenges, while initiating and driving processes that improve efficiency and effectiveness within the investment banking environment.
- Bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic achievement.
- At least five years of office management experience, preferably within an investment banking environment.
- Strong understanding of office management procedures, as well as departmental and legal policies
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 and office management software
- Experience with Salesforce, Asana, Slack, and Zoom.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, representing the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen.
- Highly motivated team player capable of learning and working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Compensation + Benefits
- Offers a competitive base salary ranging from $130k to $175k commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Includes a comprehensive compensation package featuring performance-based bonuses and annual salary increases to reward dedication and achievements.
- We offer strong and competitive compensation, including 401K participation with profit-sharing, health, vision, dental, life insurance, and paid time off.
- Visa sponsorship is available for international candidates.
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Jason Fontanarosa in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.