Are you a skilled aviation enthusiast with an eye for detail and a passion for safety? Look no further!
Oaklands Global’s client, a leader in the aviation industry, is seeking a dynamic Maintenance Manager Nominated Postholder for their UK Part-145 division. As the face of their UK Maintenance Department, you'll drive standards to new heights and ensure the safety of our client’s operations.
- Keep maintenance standard in line with maintenance and airworthiness expositions. You'll provide the necessary guidance, training, and support to ensure compliance with these standards.
- Enhance maintenance procedures and best practices. Your input will help align procedures across the business while ensuring adherence to CAA's and contractual requirements.
- Lead by example, motivating your team to overcome daily challenges and meet deadlines seamlessly.
- Make sure our client is in sync with Service Level Agreements and Maintenance Contracts.
- Ensure facilities are tailor-made for planned work, aligning with all necessary approvals.
- Collaborate effectively with other departments to ensure a harmonious operational flow.
- Working closely with Maintenance Leads and Chief Engineers on different UK bases, you'll ensure resources like tools, equipment, and skilled personnel are ready for action.
- Your watchful eye will ensure the proper documentation and certification of all completed work.
- Regularly assess and enhance the competence of maintenance staff through training programs, raising the bar for skills and knowledge.
- Report any aircraft or component safety hazards promptly to regulatory authorities, manufacturers, and operators.
- Work hand in hand with quality and safety departments to address audit findings and safety recommendations, actively participating in audits.
- Keep a keen eye on budget and provide insightful reports to ensure financial alignment.
- Present maintenance data and key performance indicators in a compelling and informative manner.
- Aviation Education: A Bachelor’s/master’s degree in engineering (aviation) is highly desirable.
- Previous experience as a Form 4 holder is a plus.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant maintenance experience, coupled with at least 2 years of management experience, is essential.
- Your professional English proficiency (writing, reading, speaking) will ensure seamless communication.
- Navigate through MS Office and RUSADA with ease.
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.