Investment Banking Vice President - Elite Boutique (Fintech)
Compensation + Bonus: top end Market compensations.
Oaklands Global is currently working with an Elite Boutique with the largest FinTech deals to date! This is a great opportunity for an Investment Banker at Vice President level with a passion for the Financial Technology world and with a track record of M&A experience to join the fastest growing Fintech team in the industry at their San Francisco location.
- Speaking with the Directors and Managing Directors to figure out what they want and translate it into achievable tasks.
- Dividing up work between Associates and Analysts and settling disputes and interpersonal conflicts.
- Checking the work product of Associates and Analysts before showing it to the Ds and MDs.
- Speaking with clients and potential buyers, sellers, and investors, and handling deal and process-related requests.
- Developing relationships with new potential clients, at least as the VP becomes more senior and moves toward the SVP / Director level.
- Closely work with senior partners and client’s executive teams
- Provide and or oversee the advisory services provided to clients.
- Oversee transaction execution as well as managing and training associates and analysts
- Maintain existing relationships with clients and build a strong network
- Become the client’s point of contact for any transaction related matters
- Responsible of the oversight for modeling among associates and analysts and assist with any modeling complex transaction scenario.
- Leverage the understanding of sector trends and strategic direction of our clients to win new business
- Develop and deliver presentations in support of new business development
- 4 + years M&A experience with a focus in the technology sector coverage (Software)
- MBA or undergraduate degree in Business (Accounting, Finance, Economics) from a top tier schools
- Previous experience leading and managing projects
- Excellent organizational, execution and time management skills
- Team player with competitive drive
- Strong communication and presentation skills and able to work with tight deadlines
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Proven quantitative and technical skills Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- FINRA Series 63 and 79 registrations.
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Jason Fontanarosa in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.