Investment Banking Associates
Top end market compensations
Level: Investment Banking Associates (Ideally at Senior Associate level)
Locations: Dallas, TX / Little Rock, AR / San Francisco, CA
Compensation + Bonus: Top end market compensations.
Oaklands Global are currently working with two prestigious leading banks in the industry. That following a record couple of years, are looking to hire top talent to join their growing coverage team in San Francisco, Dallas and/or Little Rock with a focus in Software sell side M&A. This are top tier Banks with top market compensations and a strong dealflow.
- Assist in the execution of M&A deals, and support account coverage with some primary coverage responsibilities with corporate executives, financial sponsors and influencers.
- Complete the full financial valuation, discounted cash flow, pro forma merger, precedent transaction, and comparable company's analyses (including tailoring legal contracts, Net Working Capital calculations, Quality of Earnings analysis, etc).
- Supervise analysts, Associates.
- Prepare pitch books and live deal materials.
- Analyse detailed corporate and financial information.
- Conduct due diligence.
- Create pitches, develop relationships with clients through deal exaction and primary coverage.
- 2-4 years in investment banking, with significant exposure to M&A processes.
- Significant connection to the geographic area.
- Previous experience in the TMT space (ideally in Software, SaaS, Enterprise Software, Applications, FinTech).
- Excellent financial modelling, financial statement analysis, and accounting skills/knowledge.
- Ability to work on a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously.
- Must be confident using MS Office applications - PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Jason Fontanarosa in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.