Fitting & Inspection Manager
Oaklands Global are currently recruiting a Fitting and Inspection Manager.
- Engage in the integrated planning process for Design and Manufacturing, which involves estimating time and resources to assist Production Engineering and submit work bids.
- As needed, support commercial activity both internally and externally. Examples of this include defining capabilities for portfolio development, investigating new technological fields and technologies, forecasting capabilities and capacities, and interacting with customers.
- Control growth, including headcount, market, environment, capability, and turnover, in accordance with departmental and corporate plans.
- Manage discrete manufacturing projects where the majority of the resources come from within the section.
- Create business cases as needed, such as those for asset justification and definition.
- Determine resource conflicts between departments and offer direction and assistance in finding solutions.
- Oversee direct reports by communicating with them on a regular basis, giving them timely feedback, giving them clear instructions, and making sure best practices are followed and SMART objectives are achieved.
- Experience with Tightly tolerance metallic componentry.
- 5+ years experience.
- Managerial/Team lead experience.
- Leadership experience of technical projects.
- Knowledge of design, manufacturing and production procedures.
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Morgan Jones in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.