Elite Boutique Investment Banking VP/Director – Media – LA
Los Angeles, CA
Compensation + Bonus: Top End Market Compensation
Level: Investment Banking Associate to Vice President / Director
Location: Los Angeles, California
Compensation + Bonus: Top end market compensations.
Our client is a Global Elite boutique with a track record in the TMT space. After a very successful first 6 months of this year, they are looking to bring of board VPs/Directors in the Media/entertainment space to join their LA office. If you have a track record of M&A transactions with strategic relationship in the Media/Entertainment space, this is for you!
- Support in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Sell/pitch services/products to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives.
- Project manage junior staff through executing deals
- Take the lead on solving problems which arise in execution and origination.
- Utilising client network to begin originating own transactions
- Actively participate in recruiting and training activities.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- 4 - 10+ years of M&A / Investment Banking at a top-ranking bank.
- Previous experience in the Media/Entertainment/Gaming sector.
- Active book of business/network in the Media/Entertainment/Gaming space
- In-depth knowledge of the Media/Entertainment/Gaming markets as well as demonstrable deal success in the space
- Strong sell-side M&A deal experience and execution capabilities
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to lead transaction processes
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Jason Fontanarosa in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.