EASA B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer
One of our leading providers of aviation maintenance services, dedicated to ensuring the highest standards of safety and quality in aircraft maintenance and repair, are looking to recruit a skilled and motivated B1 Licensed Engineer to join their dynamic UK team.
- Inspection and certification of scheduled maintenance tasks, defect rectification, modifications, structural repairs, and functional tests on Airframe, Engine, and Electrical systems.
- Complete all assigned work in a timely manner to optimize aircraft downtime.
- Ensure aircraft technical logbook, maintenance documentation, job cards, work packages, and zonal handovers are completed accurately and within prescribed timescales.
- Maintain a high standard of husbandry and cleanliness within assigned work areas.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, company processes, and procedures.
- Promote a Just Culture, adhere to company Health & Safety policies, and report all incidents and occurrences through the Company Safety Management System.
- Highlight any technical issues, discrepancies, or other issues to the maintenance management team.
- Actively support, promote, and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Undertake any reasonable activities as required, including supporting other maintenance facilities.
- Hold a valid EASA B1 or B2 License.
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Have the right to work in Europe or the United Kingdom without restriction.
- Highly motivated, a great team player with a high level of attention to detail.
- Must be eligible for an airside pass.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
- Join a dedicated team committed to excellence in aviation maintenance.
- If you are a motivated and detail-oriented B1 Licensed Engineer looking to contribute to a dynamic team, we invite you to apply. Join us in our commitment to excellence in aviation maintenance.
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Sarah Huxstep in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.