Design Engineer - Avionics
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting a Design Engineer with a specialisation in avionics to join an exciting DOA in Germany. Our client is currently expanding due to increased workload and offering fantastic career progression paths!
- Degreed engineer, ideally in aircraft construction.
- Previous professional experience of at least 2 years in the avionic, electronic and aviation integration/development.
- Use of modern CAD Wiring/Harness tools like Vesys (Mentor/Siemens) or equivalent.
- Fluent English, written and verbal.
- Experience of airworthiness requirements EASA CS 22/23/25 CS 27/29.
- Creativity regarding improvements and development of the business environment.
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Chris Hutchins in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.