Contract Aircraft Mechanics
Oaklands Global are currently recruiting multiple contract mechanics for a reputable aviation company with a strong presence in the global aviation market. Our client specialise in maintaining commercial airliners and are committed to delivering exceptional services to their customers. As they continue to expand, we are seeking a skilled and dedicated Aircraft Mechanic’s to join their team.
Contract Length – 6 months initial
IR35 – Outside of IR35 (Own tools must be used)
Hourly rate – DoE
Must provide own accommodation.
As an Aircraft Mechanic, you will play a vital role in ensuring the safety and airworthiness of the customers aircraft. Your primary responsibilities will include conducting inspections, performing maintenance and repairs, and troubleshooting various types of aircraft. This position requires strong technical knowledge, attention to detail, and a passion for aviation.
- Perform detailed inspections and carry out scheduled maintenance tasks on aircraft, adhering to regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Identify and diagnose mechanical and electrical issues, and effectively resolve them through repairs and adjustments.
- Maintain accurate and thorough records of all maintenance and repair activities, including comprehensive documentation of inspections, repairs, and parts usage.
- Execute routine tasks
- Collaborate closely with other team members to ensure efficient workflow and timely completion of maintenance tasks.
- Stay updated with industry advancements, new technologies, and regulatory changes relevant to aircraft maintenance.
- Completion of a recognized apprenticeship or formal training program in aircraft maintenance.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as an aircraft mechanic
- Base Maintenance experience
- Preferably working on a variety of aircraft types (B737NG, ATR Family, EMB135/145 & A320 (CFM56))
- Solid understanding of aircraft systems, components, and maintenance procedures.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting technical manuals, blueprints, and diagrams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to maintaining high-quality standards.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
Why Work With Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.